Steps to confirm your session and brief your expert
Once your expert session is accepted, please contact your expert as soon as possible, at least 24 hours before your session to:
- Confirm the details for your video call (we suggest Skype or Google Hangouts)
- Brief your expert on the session, offering:
- A brief overview of your school and students
- Details on the number of students participating and their ages
- A short description of where their ideas are at so far
- The key areas where you’d like support for your students
- Share any questions/materials your students have prepared
Help your students prepare for the session
Make sure students prepare questions they want to ask the Expert beforehand. Share these with the expert before the session.
Ask teams to prepare a short presentation explaining their app to Experts at the beginning of the session. The courses provide materials that will help you to do this.
Take a look at your Expert’s LinkedIn profile and share their background with your students. That way they can target their questions more effectively.